DoubleWay - binary add-on for the CryptoHands project, which is a standalone project for maximum decentralization. Therefore, the two systems are very similar, but there are differences:
1) CryptoHands is built on the principle of tripling (3 referrals in the first line, then 9, 27, etc.). DoubleWay is built on the principle of doubling (2 referrals in the first line, then 4, 8, etc.).
2) Triplening and doubling are NOT the same thing, so CryptoHands has implemented purchases from levels 5 to 8 again from uplinks from lines 1 to 4. For the System with doubling, this is not suitable, therefore, in DoubleWay from 1 to 8, levels are bought from uplines from 1 to 8 lines. (Level 5 is bought from the upline of the 5th line, and not again the 1st). Therefore, profits at intermediate levels are significantly larger, and superprofits come not from 4 lines, but from 8.
3) In CryptoHands, for maximum ease of entry, a repeat is implemented every year, in DoubleWay, for immediate maximum income from the first levels, a repeat is performed every two months.
4) The cost of entering CryptoHands is 0.05 ETH. DoubleWay entry fee is 0.08 ETH
The maximum income per year excluding superprofits in CryptoHands is 10,000 ETH per year when paying 0.05 per year, and in DoubleWay the maximum income per year is 20,000 ETH when paying 0.48 ETH per year, which is 5 times more expensive than in CryptoHands. Due to this, CryptoHands is focused on minimum entry, minimum payment once a year, and maximum profit in the long term. And DoubleWay due to this is focused on maximum income in the short and medium term. The cost of the last level in DoubleWay is 10 times cheaper than in CryptoHands, due to which the costs of high levels in DoubleWay are 2 times cheaper. Buying all levels every 2 months is very easy due to low cost. Therefore, the two projects complement each other.
5) You can Sign up at DoubleWay "via CryptoHands", by joining the same upline as in CryptoHands, and getting referrals from CryptoHands into your structure. More details in the nest section "How are CryptoHands and DoubleWay related?".